JAMES MCMILLIAN @j_fit4life_
- Top 5 Body Weight Exercises:
- Hanging Leg Lifts - Hang from a chin up bar and raise your legs 90 degrees.
- Dragon Flags - Lie on a decline bench and grab the edge of the bench with both hands. Swing your feet up until your body is vertical.
- Traditional Push Up -If you're subscribed to this newsletter, you probably know how to do this.
- Hanging Wind-shield wipers - hang from a chin-up bar and pull your body close to the bar, bending your elbows and contracting your upper back. Rotate your legs side to side.
- Burpees with knee tuck jump
- Do each of these 100 times for 10 sets. Or 15 times for 5 sets if you're feeling soft.
- Go-to Pump Up Song: Glow Up by Meek Mill
Biggest Fitness Challenge: "Having a Full-time job along with a part time job while maintaining an amazing physique as a fitness model. I have to formulate office workouts and when I am in a gym I have to do full-body multi-functional workouts."
Favorite Post Workout Snack: Granola and a piece of chocolate.. Sometimes some apple juice..